Monday, October 31

What to Expect : The Internship (Before you go for Internship)

Hi Everyone! Should I start a series of Internship? Now that my Internship is over, I can share with you about the things I did during my days as a trainee.

Here, I will try to gather as much information for you guys.

First and foremost, here are some details about me, so that you can get a clearer picture of my personal background. I am a third year degree student from a local private university, MMU Cyberjaya. My internship duration was from March 2016 until June 2016. (Yup, my batch went for our intern during our trimester break). The placed that I worked as an Intern was Telekom Malaysia Berhad Malaysia that is located in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.

Before our internship, I went to a briefing organized by my faculty lecturer, Dr Noor Ashikin. So here are some things that you need to prepare before going for your internship. Mind that it varies for other faculties and courses. As for Bachelor of Finance, here are some notes from my phone that I got to jot down on 2nd December 2015 (briefing).

No comments:

Post a Comment